Friday, January 20, 2012

It's starting to feel like winter....

Alaska has been blanketed with snowfall, so much it looks like there will be a new record. Sacramento set one too....for the least amount of non-rainy days. With temperatures hovering in the high 50's, low 60's, it's easy to see why so many call Northern California home. Very nice weather, until today. A northern storm is headed our way and the rain has started. We need it, desperately. But I don't like it. Only 5 more months until the heat begins (and then I'll get to experience my "winter weather" again when I head up to visit mom).

I'm getting ready to start my graduate classes in February. They'll keep me busy, but it's better if my time is more structured.

Jessica heads back to NYU tomorrow. She's been home a month already. We don't have the same spring break this year so she'll just stay in NYC. A friend of hers attending Johns Hopkins might try to stay with her for the week.

Joe and I are taking Andrew to visit some colleges in the LA area for spring break (and of probably Disneyland).

Not much else going on...just have to get through the next couple few months of rainy, yucky weather!

No comments: