Thursday, November 8, 2012

Catching up after....6 months

This happened the last time I went back to school, but my classes then were easy compared to my classes now.  I struggle to keep up, and wonder why I don't understand some of the information.  Is it me? Is it the instructor? Can I actually conduct a survey and write some ridiculously long paper? I have to say that I do not doubt my abilities, I just doubt the timing and the scheduling.  As long as I have someone helping guide me I should be ok. If not, then...

Joe and I have been enjoying the last year with Andrew, as he works on his college applications and starts to solidify his plans for the next few year.  Although, we all know plans can change just like that!

The three of us are heading to NYC for Thanksgiving, staying with Marie and Stephen, and of course visiting with Jessica.  I am so impressed with her convictions about school, and happy to see her excited about her future.  Yes, we did good.

I'll take pictures of the new kitchen this weekend and post them. The majority of the work is complete and it looks fabulous!

This picture was taken about 6 weeks ago, in Scott and Trish's back yard.  Great friends!!

No comments: